Response to Corona Virus
How We Are Protecting Our Guests, Staff & Family
We are currently open and are taking our responsibility to help restrict the spread of COVID-19 very seriously. We feel our property is well positioned as a safe haven for guests that are looking to escape from the stress of daily life. We are a small property with 16 rooms and we are located on 3 acres with plenty of space for guests to spread out and find private time together. Due to our size we’re well equipped to meet social distancing recommendations. We also have implemented changes to our already stringent cleaning procedures and have modified our dining experience & occupancy numbers to reduce the potential exposure. Creekhaven is a family business and when visiting you might see our young children on the property. So while the safety the guests is vital, we have the added pressure to keep Creekhaven safe for our family.
Housekeeping for Safety
Cleaning a room properly is more important than ever. The safety of everyone that comes on property is at stake and so we have added additional housekeeping procedures to further sanitize our rooms. Equally important is protecting our staff. By default, your room will not be serviced during your stay. However, we have service request cards to communicate your needs, such as additional towels, etc. Below are some of the additional precautions to increase the protection of guests, staff & family.
- Housekeepers are wearing gloves and masks when cleaning rooms.
- We are limiting access to the Main House at this time. There are four rooms on the second floor with access from our back stairwell. We have the main entrance through the dining room closed due to our open kitchen. All other rooms have exterior entrances.
- Duvets and decorative pillows have been removed from the rooms and only quilted blankets will be utilized. This allows for all bedding to be washed between each guest stay.
- Additional sanitizing of high touch surfaces in common areas such as door knobs, light switches, counter tops, and other surfaces.
- Breakfast continues to be included with your stay. This will include freshly brewed coffee, juice, fresh home-made baked pastry, fresh cut fruit, and a breakfast entree.
- The dining room is currently closed. We can deliver breakfast to your room (wearing gloves and masks) or we have outdoor tables for dining on patio. We have added four tables to patio bringing our total number to 8. There is plenty of space to spread out and enjoy breakfast outside.
- We added hand sanitizers to the rooms, and have placed additional guest amenities, such as wine glasses, etc., in rooms that were previously available in the common dining room.
- Risk Free Reservations. We have eliminated our deposit and cancellation policies on stays that are completed by June 15th.
Focused on Guest Wellness.
Since we took over Creekhaven in December 2018, we have had a goal to become a property that prioritizes the health and wellness of our guests. Since day one we have had goals of creating health and wellness retreats and offering getaways that provide a healthy environment for guests. If you have been here you might have heard us talk about those goals. In Early 2018, Helena received her health coaching certification from IIN, one of the leading health coaching associations. Until recently, Helena has been an SBA lender, but with impact of COVID-19 she has decided to focus on health and wellness coaching and will be focusing on developing new programs at Creekhaven.
The safety and comfort of those that visit Creekhaven is of paramount importance to us. We encourage guests to communicate any questions or concerns that may arise. We hope that the opportunity to enjoy clean fresh air while a guest at Creekhaven Inn provide peace and comfort to our guests during this time and all times!